Dogwood Carbon Solutions is a landowner agency providing access to the emerging greenhouse gas emission market for farmers and forest landowners of all sizes. We are committed to linking good stewards of the land with available economic incentives for the important ecosystem services they are providing with their sustainable land management practices. We believe that high-impact, sustainable farm and forest management practices are leading the way to a new opportunity for rural communities.
In addition to facilitating access to the carbon credit market for approved land management practices, Dogwood Carbon also provides the following services to landowners:
- Development strategies for landowner projects that meet the requirements for a variety of carbon markets
- Coordination of certification and verification opportunities for participation in the greenhouse gas emission market
- Policy analysis and consultations related to land management practices,
- sustainability and market-based solutions to reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Strategic guidance for “next generation” approaches to reducing greenhouse gas emissions